Thursday, February 28, 2013

#ProjectMilf: Fav. 4


Good Morning my Motivating & Inspiring Leading Females....
It's another Thursday and today is a bit of a milestone for us
because we are in Week 4 of #ProjectMilf....
and I hope we are all meeting our goals and making small and big changes
 in our lives which will culminate into the best version of ourselves at the end of the year. 
This week is all about our favorite four.....things we enjoy and is helping us during this challenge.  
It can be anything including TV Show, drink, tips, blogger,
 anything that inspires and motivates us to strive for better during this project.
Now go ahead and share your Fav. 4!!!


My Fav. 4

1. The Biggest Loser....
i have not been a regular watcher but i am always invested in this group
 and so excited to see their progress.  And you know what, 
the show actually motivates me to want to do better with myself.

2. Water....
I seriously have always enjoyed drinking water but nowadays if i don't drink water...
my body actually craves it.  And it's done wonders for my skin and hair.

3. The Jungle Gym...
It's a workout that can be done at home.  
I purchased it for Mr. Pancakes but he allows me to use it.
  And it's a favorite because it's really easy to use and there is no reason 
i cannot use it since it can be used at the gym.

4.  My #ProjectMilf Buddies...
You guys are really becoming my fav. (you already were but even more so).  
You guys are motivating me with your dedication to meeting your goals.
  And there is a genuine honesty in all your weekly updates which I just love.   



My Weekly updates:
This week, I "sabotaged" more than I "procrastinated" on my goals which is saying a lot.  
But here are my uninhibited updates.

1) Healthy Lifestyle Change
I have yet to get on a regular schedule with my workouts.  But i have to admit starting my new job has definitely forced me to walk around the school more.  My legs were burning.  I hope this week I will begin a new workout routine that I can stick to.  Plus I am scheduled to run in a Half Marathon in three weeks and I am so not prepared.  I need to get on some kind of plan.

2) Emotional Wellness
Woohoo!!!!!! I wrote in my journal once this week and hope to do it again tonight.  I am loving the feeling of pouring out onto paper what's in my thoughts.  I had a nice moment this week because I came across a journal entry from last March and it was all about Baby Pancakes moving up a storm inside my belly.  Keeping journals is amazing for that reason.  
We will be attending Marriage Ministry this Friday at our Church which should be good because we always learn something together as a couple.

3) Spiritual Fortitude
I started praying with some ladies from my previous job and that was really nice.  I hope to do more of this.  Also we prayed as a family this week.  I need to catch up on my You Version Bible Plans.  And attend Church this Sunday.



Now it's your turn...link up, grab the button and share:
your Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female Idols  
and your weekly updates on your Milf goals!!


9 comments:

Heather said...

Great list of favorites! I used to hate drinking water when I was younger, but over the years, I've come to love it. Now, I crave it, too!

Mrs JK said...

Yey, sounds like you doing great. Loving following you ladies through this challenge.
I hate water, but I've been trying to drink more of it, easier in summer, tho.

Blicious said...

aww i love your 4 things!! Love #4! im so happy with our Milf project and it's helping me with my goal!
xx
b

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

It really sounds like you're doing great with your goals!

Good luck with your half marathon in three weeks! You are going to be great! Keep us updated on your plan and progress!

I need to be better about documenting my pregnancy! I love love love feeling baby Rolex moving around in my tummy...

toi said...

I am happy you are keeping up with your goals. offline journal writing is very nice because it reminds you how to write again :).

I like you top 4 because my milf buddies are encouraging along the road and I am happy about that

Pegster said...

YAY for keeping up with your plans. Running a half marathon eh? you go girl.

Rachael SparkFire said...

I am so excited to follow your blog!

It is quirky, fun and empowering.

i really hope you follow back so we can stay in touch!

I will be back!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.