Thursday, March 7, 2013

#ProjectMilf: Add Something More




Good Morning Ladies,  hope you are all doing fantastic this morning.
We are entering Week 5 of #ProjectMilf
And this week is all about adding something more to support our goals.  
This means to add something to our lives this week 
which will enhance our goals in the best possible way.
Sometimes we focus too much on taking away when we are trying 
to reach a goal and the idea of adding will help us change our perspective (hopefully)
 a little bit about making, keeping and reaching our goals.
Go ahead ladies...share with everyone what you added....what was your something more?




Add Something More

I had all the right intention to add more time at the gym as part of my challenge this week.  
And it didn't happen.  What being a Motivating Inspiring Leading Female is all about, 
I am figuring out, is about making the choices every. single. day. 
that is going to motivate and inspire me to be a leader in my life.  
I am the captain of my soul.
I can have the support of my husband, running buddies and my #ProjectMilf ladies, 
however it I do not make the conscience effort and choices 
to achieve my goals then none of this will not work.
  I will not become the Milf I know i can be.  
This week is all about adding something more...
and i probably added more SABOTAGING and PROCRASTINATING
 (find out more here) this week than in all the weeks.  
But at least I recognize it and call it for what it is.  
I need to add more empowerment to my life.  
I am stronger than weaknesses.  
I need to add more organization to my food plans throughout the week.  
I need to remember the Invictus poem by William Ernest Henley 
because I am more in control than I think:

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.





My Weekly updates:
This week, I "sabotaged" and "procrastinated" on my goals.  
But here are my uninhibited updates.

1) Healthy Lifestyle Change
TOTAL AND UTTER FAIL...i am sabotaging more than i care to admit.  This week's challenge was definitely helpful because it helped me to add more introspection to what is causing me to do the things i am doing.  I know i am stronger than this sabotaging ways.  On a good note, I started my new job and a new evening routine and that has been going well, Baby Pancakes and I are in bed usually before 930!! A bright spot in an otherwise dismal week.

2) Emotional Wellness
The hubby and I had an awesome time together this week which adds to my emotional health.  We attended Marriage Ministry and since last Friday we have been pretty close together.  And also we've been talking and discussing our family goals and I think just being on the same page about this has helped us come closer together.  And this makes me real happy!  

3) Spiritual Fortitude
I was just OFF this week.  I didn't do a very good job of following my Bible Plans.  Although, every morning I do pray.  And I have been listening to some gospel music in the morning on the way to work.  This really centers me.  

Mini Goal this week (thanks Mrs. Rolex for the mini-goal idea) 
is read the Invictus poem and to JUST MAKE IT TO THE GYM!! 


Now it's your turn...link up, grab the button and share:
your Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female Idols  
and your weekly updates on your Milf goals!!





7 comments:

ericateal said...

Love how this project helps us all point out our shortcomings and be accountable for changes we feel we can make in our lives for the better. Congrats on your new job! Love reading the poem- definitely very encouraging. I love the closeness God brings to couples when we are open and accepting of him. Good luck with the upcoming week!

Nicole said...

It's ok to have an off week! We missed church on Sunday and Wednesday because of some last-minute farm stuff that came up. And my husband said, "I just feel "off". It's hard when we miss church." which is totally true!

I find that to help stick with my fitness and working out, that I have to plan out my whole week, and see when the best time of day for me to work out is. It helps a lot!

toi said...

I read somewhere that when you are doing something to achieve a goal you have to allow yourself few treats, and taking a day of now and again is okay.

come on you can defeat this procrastinating and sabotaging thing.

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

It's okay to have an off week! It happens to all of us! Sounds like the emotional wellness portion of your goal is going well! :)
Time to get on track! You can do it! :)

Pegster said...

Just keep trucking along. Half the battle is identifying the problem. Next week will be better

Rania said...

What a wonderful adventure! Is it too late to join the MILF journey? What a cool way to stay accountable

Anonymous said...

The clobber of a ring bugger up the whistle on believe certainly depends upon the bulk and breed of jewel it has to do. There are unalike sizes of machines of the unchanged courteous on machining assorted sizes of castings and forgings, also there are outlandish kinds of machines for the benefit of doing the unchanged species of undertaking in disparate grades of refinement. An economic considerateness is to clothed as occasional machines as plausible to do as grievous a spread of crash as possible, and this is kindest superb not later than choosing high-grade machines which are not unique adapted to number of profession,
http://rania.edu.pl/spolka/5124/
http://fireflight.olecko.pl/firmy/meble,sklepowe,s,3661/
http://tian.augustow.pl/interesy/4671/
http://kinaray.com.pl/?p=1845
http://uskold-um.com.pl/firma/5037/

http://www.schizofremia.eu/biznes_i_ekonomia/fer_stoly_warsztatowe,d,2488.php
http://ranardu.org.pl/e-biznes/5239/
http://thruipest.com.pl/kompania/5302/
http://www.niezle-strony.pl/szukaj/meble+klasyczne?strona=6
http://www.nalinkuj.com/firmy/regaly,magazynowe,s,11985/