Sunday, March 18, 2012

LongLazySunday: Week 10



I just let out a huge sigh as i started this LongLazySunday Week 10 
because i just ran a half-marathon, a 13.1miles 
so this weekend i kicked butt and now the soreness of my muscles are kicking my butt.  
Therefore, i am being nothing but lazy! 
 Even if i tried to be anything but lazy i couldn't do it!
I am moving very very very slooooow!!
I can't speak about my time as of yet but let's just say i completed the task at hand!!
And it's feels like the best accomplishment ever.
Mr. Panackes has been looking at me like i am a rockstar!
He is totally proud of me and you know what...so am i!!



I hope your Sunday is going great and that you are taking time to be nothing but lazy!
Go ahead, grab a button and share your longlazysunday!









8 comments:

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama said...

Congratulations on completing your half marathon!! you are awesome!! I didn't even know you are a runner :) I'm proud of you too, regardless of your time! :)

Faith said...

That is incredible!!! Wow! Congrats!!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Wowowowowow! This Sunday certainly wasn't lazy for you! That is so awesome!
Congratulations to you! A half-marathon is a wonderful accomplishment! You are a rockstar!!!

Sara said...

wooooohhooooo!!!! congratulations on your HUGE accomplishment!! It will take a few days before going down stairs doesn't seem like an epic undertaking but the entire experiance is SO worth it!! You ARE a rockstar!!

TheProDiva said...

You are my shero! Congratulations on completing a half marathon! I seriously aspire to do the same one day. For this, you deserve a long, lazy Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday! Have a great week!

hope in high heels said...

Congratulations - What an amazing achievement! You have officially put me to shame... I spent all weekend eating cupcakes, gelato and other sweet things. Will have to hit the gym this week.

Thanks for your lovely comment - am glad to have found you. Am following and can't wait to read more!

Emma Frances said...

WOW!!! Good for you! :) That is so awesome! You deserve to be looked at like a rockstar!!

Liz Mays said...

You most definitely are a rock star and you deserve SO many congratulations for that! Woohoo!