Good Monday Morning Friends...
Church service yesterday was just what my spirit needed.
Sometimes you don't know what your spirit needs until it receives it!
God is always on time isn't he?
One of the songs the Youth Choir sang was "My God is Awesome!"
and the song reminds us exactly why our God is truly awesome.
The lyrics made me pause to reflect on some, just some, of the reasons my God is Awesome...
1. This time last year, i was recovering from thyroid surgery.
2. This time last year i could barely move my neck
3. This time last year, i was touching the hem of Jesus' garment
because i knew if i did so i would be heeled.
4. Today, i am healthy and strong and free of thryoid cancer.
5. Today, i am pregnant with the sweetest baby boy in the world
6. Today, i am loved and surrouned by family and friends who love me unconditionally.
6. Today, i continue to praise and worship The One who loves me the most.
These are just some of the reasons why my God is awesome!
Question of the Day:
Why is your God awesome?