I know there is a Thankful Thursday link-up going on somewhere around blogland
so i thought i would join!
This Thursday, i am thankful for:
1. Traveling Mercies: we made it back safe and sound
after traveling two countries (US & Canada),
six major highways, many miles and kilometers...
we are glad to be back home.
2. My niece: who graduated on Tuesday and is going to prom today in Canada.
I can't believe how big she is! We are sooooooooooooo proud of her.
And she can't wait to have her little cousin to spoil.
3. Friends: who gifted me with some of the cutest items for Baby Pancakes.
This little man is soooooo loved...i wish that kind of love for everyone!
4. Mr. Pancake's family: who almost called a search party
when they found out a mall had collapsed in Canada...
thankfully it was several hours and we were safe! Gotta love family!
5. My Health: things continue to go well.
We were out and about the entire Babymoon and visits to family and i was able to keep up.
6. God: for who He is always and forever.
7. Baby Pancakes: for kicking and moving and just having a bowl during the trip.
I am sure he could feel all the love that was being bestowed upon him.
Although i think all the cheering from the graduation ceremony was a bit much for him...
too much stimulation!
8. My Husband: for being the best traveling companion, carrying all the bags,
making sure i was comfortable and enjoying myself, snuggling with me
and just being awesome as usual!
And of course for turning 30 and sharing his life with Baby Pancakes and 1.
We are forever blessed and dgrateful for him!
9. Bloggy Friends: just because you are all awesome!
Can't wait to catch up on the happenings in your life!
Question of the Day:
This Thursday, what are you thankful for?