Tuesday, August 14, 2012

If I Could...Be on a Game Show!


A little while ago i was watching Wheel of Fortune...
(when you have limited channels you watch what is available)
And i couldn't help but to think...
If I Could be a Game Show...
it would definitely be Wheel of Fortune!

Via
There were two puzzles and i solved them without any issues.
Here is the first puzzle i solved...take a crack at it:

S I __ N__ __ __RES
 __ __    
__  
P ETI __ __ __ __

and then the final puzzle was 
(the guy was completely stumped on the last word...i felt so sorry for him)

__ AGIC
__ AND

Anyhow...since i was able to solve these two puzzles...
of course i believe i am a strong candidate for Wheel of Fortune!

How about you, If You Could...
be on a game show...
which one would you be on?



P.S: Try to solve the puzzles above!!



13 comments:

Alisha said...

"signatures on a petition"
"magic hand" ??

You go girl. I'm like the guy on the show. I don't even know if hand is right haha!

Hope youre doing well!
xoxo

Tiffany said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be on Family Feud. I don't know why but I'm just convinced that I (my family) would win!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

Hmmm....I would definitively want to be on The Price IS Right. I suck at solving the Wheel's puzzles.

*Erin

Travel_The_World said...

I used to want to be on jeopardy buy then I discovered I am not as vast in all the subject areas. The people on that show are SMART! I mean, who knows all this stuff?

Fashion Pad said...

Mmmm....the first one I'm stumped on. I need to know what category, LOL. The 2nd puzzle has to be "magic wand". Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and Pyramid are still my all time favorite game shows!

Married...with a Pup said...

I've always wanted to be on family feud! No that I have a big family or anything I just love te game!

This Cookn' Mom said...

I always wanted to be a game show! I have applied to several but can never get to the location.

Nicole said...

I was watching the same episode! I believe the "M" was also up there, and he STILL couldn't get it! My sister, brother, husband and I were all screaming at the TV for him to get it! I did feel SO bad for the guy!

Monique said...

Not quite a game show, but I love Amazing Race

Amanda said...

I think that or the Price is Right would be my choices for game shows :)

Janna Renee said...

Look at your little belly! I can't believe how close you are!

toi said...

i would like to be on take the money and run, wheel of fortune is a game i've loved since the nineties :)

Aleta said...

I like Wheel of Fortune too :)

Magic Wand ,right?

I'm thinking the same as Alisha for the first one :)