Sunday, September 23, 2012

Longlazysunday: 17months of Love!

Dear Mr. Pancakes, I can't believe just a month ago I was praying for little man to come on our anniversary and here we are with him celebrating 17months of love!! I feel so blessed to be your wife. Experiencing you as a father has been the best thing ever! You holding, talking and playing with our son is such a breathe of fresh air. Both of you together melt my heart! I continue to celebrate you, our son and our marriage every single day! May we continue to love each other always and forever!! --love your wifey!

6 comments:

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

I love reading about your wedded bliss! Love is very much alive

Fashion Pad said...

Awwww.....how sweet! You guys are so awesome!!!

Travel_The_World said...

Beautiful post. Congratulations! Its so nice to see that you celebrate every milestone. J & I should give that some thought. We got married a week before you so everytime I see your post, I think "darn, I forgot again" :-).

Perhaps I should set a reminder on my calendar.

Wishing you MANY more months together!

Carpe Diem said...

So cute!!

Carlie said...

You sound like such a great little family! So sweet!

Elle to Elle said...

Awe! Cheers and many more!