Monday, October 8, 2012

Early Thanksgiving...



Today is Columbus Day but in Canada...
it's Thanksgiving and since i am Canadian...
i celebrate (without the turkey) on my blog...

Thanksgiving napkin ring


I am thankful
--- for God...
---for the cuteness that is Baby Pancakes...he adds to my joy!
... for my beautiful family of three
...for my extended family of more than three.
---for my friends
---for my blog friends (and readers)
---for my Co-workers, especially my boss
---for the iphone and internet
---for the inventor of Words with Friends
 (keeps me awake during middle of the night feedings)
---for the Fall colors
---for cozy and warm nights.
---for daytime TV and the Voice
---for my ability to celebrate two Thanksgivings!


Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

18 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful to God for my life, health, family, husband.

Claire said...

Ah lovely! I'm thankful for my wonderful life :)

Katie said...

Love this! I'm thankful for having a safe trip to Italy. But I'm also so thankful to be home!!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie! It's so nice to sit back and reflect on what we're thankful for. I try to do this as much as possible :) xoxo

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

I am thankful for your awesome blog! It's fun keeping up with Team Pancakes! :)

Aleta said...

I'm thankful for family, friends and God's little miracle of our baby growing... and I'm thankful for my bloggy friends :)

Alicia said...

Thanks for reminding us to be thankful, always. I'm not only thankful for the day off (lol), but for also getting into somewhat of a routine. I'm also thankful for learned lessons. It feels GOOD!

Ashley said...

Aw, you have a 1 month old! You DO have a lot to be thankful for!

Unknown said...

LOL love love your blog! You got married on my bday!!!!

Yes lets be thankful for everything we have in our lives!!!!

Are we following each other??? If not, lets do it :)

http://fashion-a-holic.com

Emily grapes said...

This is such a great list of thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

I'm thankful for this job I have. Its a true blessing
Emily at Amazing Grapes

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very great list of thanks lady!

Bravoe Runway said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving :) You have so much to be thankful for!

Mimi said...

I am thankful for LIFE, a roof over our heads and a husband that provides so well for us.

Teems said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teems said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for the beautiful way that I am seeing life now as a mom.

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

You have lovely things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you as well.

I hope you had a fun day. You get to celebrate twice each year. Not bad!!! I love Thanksgiving.

his little lady said...

So many things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
xo TJ