Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oral-B TryOut....

I have to say the oral-B definitely made a difference for me in the last two weeks. I feel as my teeth has become a little more pearly. It also helped with removal of food particles after each meal. My likes: the smart guide was a little weird to get used to but once I learned how it worked... it was easy to follow for direction. It really did feel like going to the dentist's office. After each brush my teeth feel like a thorough clean. It's easy to charge and it remains charged for a long time. Dislikes: if I didn't charge it, I may be unable to brush. It didn't happen but it could have happened. It makes a lot of noise. It's a bit bulky. Overall it is an awesome product and definitely glad I was chosen to try this out!! Thanks to Oral-B & modernmom.com.



1 comment:

Heather said...

I love my electric toothbrush, too! I have the Sonicare brand, and it has made a major difference in the health of my teeth and gums.