Thursday, December 6, 2012

#Throwback Thursday: Cartoons & Toys


Apparently it's always Throwback Thursday
in the social media realm according to the Today Show 
so i thought i would tag along and share in the fun. 

I am throwing back with toys/cartoons this Thursday
because Christmas is around the corner and when you have a kid it's all about the toys. 
Although it's not a big deal to us right now because Baby Pancakes is still so small.
But remember some of the toys/cartoons when you were growing up. 
I do...
Let's throwback Thursday shall we?







I am thinking i like this #Throwback Thursday and will try it again.

Question of the Day
What was your favorite cartoon/toy back in the day?



16 comments:

Thriftanista in the City said...

Love Jem! She ra and He man too! I was also a big soap opera fan and loved a short lived teen soap caled Swan's Crossing.

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

i love jem, but i also fancied Candy, candy, Sailor Moon, Orange Road, the little Mermaid...

i wasn't into toys but i loved puzzles, and phones

Nae said...

I was never into Jem but LOVED my cabbage patch doll and the Smurfs ;-)

kyna... said...

Oh gosh...I LOVED Jem AND Cabbage Patch Dolls!!
♥ Kyna

Nicole Marie said...

OH MY GOSH! I totally wanted to be Jem when I grew up! And my grandparents still have my cabbage patch doll...name...Brown Baby :-)

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

He-Man, Thundercats, Woody the Woodpecker... the list goes on. These cartoons today don't have anything on the cartoons I watched as a child.

Darby Hawley said...

I was definitely a huge Jem fan!!!

Cam | Bibs and Baubles said...

I loved them all!!! That Jem was the bomb. Our childhood had the best cartoons. Who needs Dora and Diego!?!? Ha!

Ticka said...

Thundercats was the best ever! I also loved some Tale Spin! lol

Mrs JK said...

I loved Jem...awww, takes me back to my younger days :)

Marina said...

Wooow, inspector gadget! :)

G K said...

Love the flashbacks! I don't remember watching a whole lot of TV (did we even have cable??), but I do remember my favorite childhood movies:

Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid

I still know all the songs! :)

LaShawn Wiltz said...

Jemmmm is truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous... I used to LOVE that show!

Anonymous said...

My cabbage patch dolls name was Wes Evan and I still wonder what happened to him and why he's out of my life. So sad!

Mimi said...

Jem is truly outrageous, truly truly truly outrageous. There is a channel called Hub that plays it. Loved my Cabbage Patch I am planning to get the baby one this year

Fashion Pad said...

Wow! This took me back! Love all these and I'm gonna agree wit Ticka about those Thundercats!!!