Saturday, March 23, 2013

Celebrating 23 Months of Love!!


I am so excited to be celebrating 23 Months of LOVE!!
The fact that we will be married for 2 years next month boggles my mind.
Time really flies when you are having fun.
And we are.
Sometimes it's easy...
Sometimes it's hard...
But most of the times...
We are in Love!!!

I LOVE you Mr. Pancakes from the moon and back!!!
Again and again!!!


And here is the Recipe for Love we try to make daily
 with a sprinkling of God's Favor!!!







Source: squidoo.com via Rebecca on Pinterest


7 comments:

kita said...

Time sure does fly. Our Anniversary is next month also. April is the month of anniversaries

Pamela said...

This is super cute. I'll have to repost. Wishing you many more years of happiness and romance :)

josie renee said...

So sweet. Happy (almost) two years!

Carlie said...

I love that love recipe! I've never seen that before!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet happy pre-anniversary you two!!

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

So cute! Yup...time sure does fly. We will be 2 years on April 16th.

Pegster said...

Happy Anniversary you guys. Time definitely flies by.