Monday, March 25, 2013

Currently Obsessing Over...

Good Monday morning Friends! It started snowing in my neck of the woods this morning...whatever happened to Spring coming in like a lamb?? Anyway I wanted to share some of the things I'm currently obsessing over and they include: ALL THE GAMES ON MY IPHONE-words with friends, hanging with friends, gems with friends--I love them all. I'm obsessed with Dance Moms. Following the Bachelor couple Sean and Catherine on twitter. Trying to solve Rubix cube on my iPhone. Number munchers-sharpening my math skills for fun because someday Baby Pancakes is going to need help on his math homework!! And of course Baby Pancakes who is doing so much...I will have to brag on him in a separate post!!! What are you currently obsessed with??













3 comments:

Law_Fal said...

I think I'm currently obsessed with naps, rest, spring attire and bangs. Have a great day!

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

I love Word with Friends!

I am obsessing over moi-moi! Its a nigerian dish (steamed bean cakes) I made yesterday. I managed to spice it just right this time :-).

Heather said...

I love Words with Friends, too! I have definitely been obsessing over it lately.