The radio station i listen to in the mornings was doing a Praise Monday
and thought it would be fun to extend it on my blog. Some Mondays
are rougher than others so it might
be nice to start of this Monday on a high note!!!
So here goes, I am praising and thankful for:
1. My family of three and extended family. I am truly blessed to have a family
that is happy and thoughtful of each other.
And my Baby Pancakes who is becoming a little boy right before my eyes.
No one could have prepared me for how quickly he is growing up.
2. My husband who is just fantastic....'nuff said!
3. Disney has come to it's senses and will be leaving Merida alone.
She will be a Princess in her own right...frizzy hair and all!!
4. Blogger Friends--old and new. I miss reading your blogs on a regular basis
but I am catching up when i can.
5. I have two weeks left until I am off for three weeks until Summer School begins...
my life is soooooooo good!!!
6. God who is so faithful even when I am not.
7. The Voice begins again tonight and with it comes Josiah Hawley...
he is married...i am married...so we can only look!!
Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for this Monday?