I can't believe Getting to Know Mom Series is finally here....Day 30!
This has been a challenging task because i had to think about what i was going to write everyday. But at least, it was easy because i was given the prompts. It has been fun to write down things that i believe are going to be fun someday for my son to read about. Some of the prompts were thought provoking which allowed me to write about things that i perhaps wouldn't normally write about. This is my second challenge of the year and i must say, i think it went well. One of the best things about this challenge was my idea to incorporate the lessons from each day and that i can't wait to frame and place it in Baby Pancakes' room. Something tangible he can have forever and also to refer back to this series to learn more about the meanings behind the lessons.
Day 30 also means the end of June. Here is the question for today: List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for?
Mmmmhm....i think this is a such a wonderful question. At the end of the day, it's not about things....it's about the substance of the individual.
1) Amazing and supportive wife
2) Always present and available mother
3) Dependable daughter, sister, friend (i am working on being dependable all the time)
4) God fearing
5) I always made people happy
6) My professional work made a difference in someone's life
7) I lived my life with substance
8) I was kind and compassionate
9) My children are good and kind people
10) I was always smiling and laughing
Day 30: The end is never final because what you do today carries on for generations to come!