Good Morning Friends...
Day 4 of Getting to Know Mom Series is all about listing
10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
Oh how i love this one prompt for all the amazing potential that will be in my answers.
When i was sixteen i had the best time of my life...i spent the summer in Europe with my some of my extended family and that was literally one of the best summers of my life.
So i have very fond memories of my sixteenth birthday.
1. Enjoy your flat stomach and figure because it is fabulous (i had the best body ever!!)
2. Stick with drama
3. Continue writing (because you can turn it into a career)
4. Don't fall in love until you meet Mr. Pancakes (who will become your husband)
5. It will get better (there were days i thought things would never get better with some situation)
6. Always be fearless (thank your sister for showing you how to ride a bike)
7. Don't be too quick to grow up (enjoy your youth)
8. Believe it when your mom says: "a thousand years is not forever" because time is really fleeting
9. STOP perming/relaxing your hair (leave it in it's natural state)
10. Enjoy the ride (there is more life to be lived)
Lesson from Day 4 is always enjoy your youth....because you will never get it back!