Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lovely Spa

I did not realize that getting back into running would be so tough. I mean don’t get me wrong..I LOVE running…the carefree nature of the whole activity. There is so much pressure on the legs, back and shoulder but of course I wouldn’t give it for anything. Therefore, I was so excited to find out about this great service, which is Spa Tais.
And you know when you find something exciting and you really want to share with your readers. This was one of those services. I love the idea of montreal day spa.
There is nothing better than an awesome day at the spa. Especially now that I am running again. The aches and pains are unbearable most days. After a loooooooong run…all I want to do is lay down and relax and not run again. But of course…I forget the pain and go for another run…only to end with more aches and pains. Therefore, a spa day is always welcomed. I was happy to find out about day spa montreal. What could be better than getting a therapeutic massage including deep tissue and hydro massage. There is absolutely NOTHING better for sore legs than a deep tissue massage.
I cannot wait to get the opportunity to try their therapeutic massages. I know for sure that it will be great for my recovery.

No comments: