Monday, December 10, 2012

New Products...


There are less than 10 days until Christmas...
how did that happen again?
I know Christmas comes around the same time every year 
but it sure does come fast all the time...
Anyway i am thinking "bring it on!"
Christmas shopping can always be so difficult especially when you have to purchase electronics.
 Aside from a laptop which I really wanted... I do need something else for the house. 
A vacuum cleaner. I've been searching and searching 
and recent came across the Miele vacuum cleaners which I am super excited about.

 

I have heard about the brand but never owned anything by them.
 I think they also have kitchen products don't they? 
Anyway I digress...I am looking forward to getting one of their vacuum cleaners and trying it out.
 Sometimes it's important to be a grown up and purchase items that are for the house and not for pleasure and fun. Vacuum cleaners can be fun right?! 
I can't remember the last time I purchased anything for the house. 
I do need to replace the cleaner because my old one has been around for almost four years.
 I know I've had it even before we got married. 
I know I brought a lot of of old things into our new home. 
 Which was probably NOT the best thing to do. 
So purchasing a new product for the house is way over due.

And I am excited this is the brand we are starting with...
I am sure it will last for a long time to come!!





No comments: