Saturday, February 23, 2013

Celebrating 22 Months of Love

When did I become a wife of 22 months?
In less than 2 months...i would have been married for two years...
and that's mind boggling and so exciting all at the same time.

I am linking this post up to Life of Toi's She Rocks Assignment 
and choosing to share about LOVE.

The LOVE i have for Mr. Pancakes truly grows and grows 
and becomes bigger and stronger every single day.  
We are growing together as a couple, as individuals and as parents.  
We are truly a team and this life could not be the same without him.

I am still taken aback when he looks at me because of how cute and sexy he is.
And he LOVES me like it's no one's business...
even when I annoy the heck out of him...he LOVES me.

LOVE personified would be Mr. Pancakes and myself...
Our hands together reminds me that with you anything is possible....
God is bigger than our marriage, friendship, each other and this world....
Our Baby is a reflection of this LOVE that we share....
And I LOVE YOU today more than i did the moment we said "I do!"




If you haven't signed up...go ahead and participate in She Rocks Assignment.

4 comments:

Sunshine - www.cancersurvivor26.blogger.com said...

Amazing!

www.cancerinthecity.com

Mrs JK said...

Awww, bless! Thats so beautiful! And they say, time flies when u having fun. Enjoy every minute of it!

Marli said...

yay! congrats on your upcoming anniversary. :)

xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com

HiLLjO said...

So close!!! What a lovely feeling :o)