Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Funnies: Kid President



If you watch any morning shows or daytime talk shows 
or any TV of some sort at all, you may have seen people pimping off their children
 in order to get access to some fame and fortune.
I am all for doing whatever it takes to make that money...
But at least with Kid President...he is doing more than just dancing and crying.
He is sending a positive message out into the Universe...and you gotta love it. 
And the fact that it's made by SoulPancake media makes my spirits happy!

Take it away Kid President...


Happy Friday Friends!!!

7 comments:

Faith said...

i LOVE that video. so refreshing.

have a great weekend!

Kirsten Wiemer said...

i love this video, so great!
happy friday and hope you have a great weekend with baby pancakes!

K

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Oh goodness! This is both hilarious and inspiring! I love it!!
Thanks!
Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

Just Mi! said...

I kept hearing about this video. Thanks Mrs. Pancake for posting. I finally took a minute to watch. Very nice!!

Darby Hawley said...

I just love this kid! I could watch this video daily :-)

Monique said...

He is super cute and quite the character. Thanks for sharing this sweet video. I did not know about him.

Deia@LoveInTangles said...

That made me all warm and fuzzy. He must have some awesome parents!