Thursday, April 4, 2013

#ProjectMilf: Week 9 Wildcard


#PojectMilf
It was fun last week to review and keep ourselves and each other accountable...
but now are back to the grind.
And Week 9 is all about the WildCard...
this is an opportunity to challenge ourselves with
 whatever we want to try and achieve this week towards our main goals.
I love the idea of asking ourselves: What Would you do if you weren't afraid?
Be adventurous in Week 9....what's on your wildcard?





Weekly Update:
Every week is something else...
and i don't really want my #ProjectMilf journey to be one big 
complain fest but these feelings I am having are all part of the journey 
so i need to share and be true to the process. 
 Because it's not just about having a nice body but in the end...
I really want to be and live my life as a Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female!!
Confession Time: 
insanity is really doing something over and over again and expecting different results
...i may be insane or i may have no will power but whatever it is that i am going through....
at some point...i need to do something different...make different changes...
what would happen if i was consistent with my 
workouts, eating, writing in my journal and reading my bible?
 I would actually feel much better about myself and continue to do more.
Because my fellow Milfs are doing it every week.
  Sometimes i think i need therapy just to figure out why i do what i do but then I realize...
first i am a tad bit dramatic, and second
i just need to make better choices every single
 second, minute, hour, day, months, year and so on and so forth.
And the quote rings true again: I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul!
My Wildcard Goal this week: To add jump rope and boxing into my workouts.


1) Healthy Lifestyle Change
I am on Spring Break this week so i didn't do much but Baby Pancakes and I have been around and about so I've been getting my workouts in that way.  Last night we came home and I was tired...I needed a nap.

2) Emotional Wellness
We are finally doing our taxes...oh Mr. Pancakes...how I love thee!  I know we are cutting it close but sometimes that's how Team Pancakes roll...terrible I know...we will do better next time.  Monday was an awesome day for Team Pancakes...we had a family day which was really nice...just spending time with my boys is a nice and wonderful feeling.

3) Spiritual Fortitude
Fail...fail...fail but I do pray everyday.  But i feel like a hypocrite every Sunday when our Pastor says "study to show thyself approved, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."  I need to get to learning The Word!! 


Now it's your turn...link up with your posts, grab the button and share:
your Motivating & Inspiring Leading Female Idols  
and your weekly updates on your Milf goals!!



And Don't forget...it's never too late to join #ProjectMilf....
we would love more accountability partners!!!





6 comments:

Mrs JK said...

Don't beat yourself on the things you feel you could have done better...you have it in you, so keep pushing forward and aim for a better week ahead! Rooting for you ladies!

toi said...

i agree with Mrs JK, don't beat yourself. you just have to pick up and try to do it better without stressing yourself. going for walks is workouts

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Lady just be you and get it down. Like the others said, don't beat yourself up.

Pegster said...

Loving your wildcard. I am adding jump rope to my routine too :).

I had nothing exciting to post about so I skipped this week. Total status quo over here

Heather said...

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?" is one of my all-time favorite quotes. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Fashion Pad said...

Great post!!! I am striving to be more consistant with my study of the word. I'm so embarrassed! I can do everything else but reading my bible is a big fail??? I need to do better....period!