1. The weather is dreary and cold and just plain old nasty.
All i wanted to do today was crawl in bed and cuddle some more with Baby Pancakes.
I want sun and sunshine, flowers and rainbows, warmth and comfort and everything cozy that summer brings. But i don't have that so i dream and hope for this weather to pass and for summer to come.
2. I am currently addicted to Candy Crush...it's such an awesome and fun game.
BUT the fact that i suck at it and keep failing the levels is not fun at all.
Plus when my lives run out i have to wait for it to replenish since i refuse to purchase lives.
Who came up with that idea....paying to become more addicted games online.
Crazy i tell you.
3. My Baby Pancakes has been taking steps.
One and two steps at a time and then he falls. But little man is getting strength in his legs.
It's such an awesome thing to watch. God is amazing in the way he does things.
4. We had one of our friends come and visit this weekend from TN.
And i always used to both Mr. Pancakes about finding other couples to be friends with.
And i believe this couple is going to be that couple.
You know the ones, both Mr. Pancakes and i get along with.
The couple/family that we will take vacations with and plan fun activities with.
I am so glad they are who they are because it's so wonderful.
We are already planning our next family trip.
5. Mother's Day is coming up and I can't believe I will be part of that celebration this year.
I can't wait until Baby Pancakes can make me fun and awesome drawings and colorings.
Those are the best kind of Mother's Day Gifts!!
6. And last but not least...Today is Monday and the Voice live shows begin.
So excited for the artists and that man below.