Thursday, January 6, 2011

Play That Funky Music...DJ

Wedding Planning 101: When your fiance says he will take on a task and he does not follow through after several months when your wedding is less than FOUR MONTHS away, you take over!

This is exactly what i did when Mr. Pancakes decided he would get the DJ and months and months later, he was not following through.  So i asked if it would be okay if i called a friend of a friend of a friend who knows someone who knows someone that is a great DJ.  Plus i saw him DJ at a party and he was more than amazing! He was amicable, easygoing, fun and was dancing to his own jams, i like DJs who can dance to their own music! After the formalities are done, i would love to have a party! This is one of the reasons i wanted to have a wedding in the first place was to have a party with my Mr., family and friends! If that wasn't the case, we would have just had a church ceremony and a nice dinner at a beautiful chinese restaurant!

And the best part about the DJ is that he is more than affordable because he is a friend of a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend! I think Mr. Pancakes was proud that i was able to find a DJ at the price that we wanted! It's fantastic! And it's almost a week into 2011 and i am accomplishing tasks! I have a great feeling about this year!

Ladies, how are you hanging in there? Has the first of the week been going well?

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Well that's great that you can cross it off your list!

Asia said...

Great blog and thanks for visiting my blog.

Colleen said...

I think your wedding party will be swinging!:)

I'm doing fine Sweetie, thanks for asking. Not quite as silent as I thought I might be...I guess it's just not in me.

Hope you have a great and fun weekend!