Monday, May 16, 2011

Saying Goodbye to Wedding Blogs and Sites...

Now that the wedding plans are completely over and i have started my life as a newlywed...i cannot help but think it is time to say goodbye to wedding blogs and sites.  During the wedding planning processes, they were my go to sites for innovative ideas and themes, however now that i've accomplished the wedding of my dreams, i am saying goodbye to them.  I do not want to waste time going on wedding related websites in the hopes of finding out what the newest wedding ideas are or what the next bride is doing to make their wedding amazing...i need to live my life now in the here and NOW and not fantasize about other people's wedding ideas and thoughts.  Life is meant to be lived and i am going to do just that, live my life and not other people's lives.  That also goes for celebrity blogs...as much as i love the gossip, i will stick to only reading about them in the tabloids at the grocery store and occassionally at the bookstore.  Here is to living my life without wedding blogs and sites.   
But i am glad that i am continuing my journey on blogger.com!
That part of my prewedding days is definitely stay behind! 
 
 

3 comments:

jacin {lovely little details} said...

i'm in the same boat, so i started a new blog - darlinglittledetails.com - it's about baby fever and life after the wedding :)

Alida Sharp said...

Glad to hear that you are not abandoning your blog... I look forward to hearing more about the newlywed life!

Alicia said...

But... wedding blogs are so much fun! LOL. Just kidding... not really. LOL. You should definitely focus on your life NOW and your next chapter. That always works in your best interest. Enjoy life as a newlywed!!!!