Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Living I love you!

There is a blog i stalk on occassion because i love her and her husband's love story! And today she asked for a favor which was to send encouragement and prayerful thoughts to her mom and her step-dad who is battling cancer. Read it here because it is very touching Kathi Musings.  This entry inspired me because of it's content.  The fact that her husband is teaching her to live daily how much he loves her and how much she loves him.  The post inspired me to share the importance of living everyday the same way we say i love you.  Instead of saying "i love you", how about we show it and live it on a daily basis. 

Over the last six months Mr. Pancakes and i have been dealing with some personal health related issues that i am not quite ready to share but reading Ms. Kathi's post has helped me realize that my husband has been living "i love you" everyday with me and i feel blessed.  Our situation is nowhere dire as Kathi and her husband's but i do feel blessed just like Kathi feels blessed to have her husband with her. 

I feel that God has allowed this amazing man in my life to keep me calm when i don't want to be calm. To stay focused on God's promises in our life when i don't want to believe.  A man who looks at me and i melt.  A man who proved to me even before we said "i do" that he would be there with me through sickness and health.  A man who i know loves me on a daily basis.  A man who not only says i love you but lives it on a regular basis toward me!

8 comments:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Beutiful post.

I am very happy that God sent you a wonderful man like Mr Pancake in your life. I feel blessed in that way too, because I have a man who show me 'i love you' on a daily basis. And a life that I am happy to live.

May God keep blessing you both always and I wish you both all the best in this world.

Hugs :)!

Kim said...

*Tears*...Very touching. You and your husbands love is so inspiring.

Marlee said...

I love this post! I am completely in love with my boyfriend, so I love hearing other's stories too! Found you at the Tuesday blog hop, and am glad I did! Am a happy new follower :).

http://www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Jill said...

You're right - it is important to live every day to the full and appreciate those around us!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Faith said...

i read her post and tears ran down my face last night ... it was just so touching and movie ... and the way she described the way she felt was incredible to me.

it is great to have a love like this ... living i love you is so essential and it is great that you have that!

Unknown said...

so many couples focus on the wedding and forget the vows, but not you two!
Thanks for sharing this, living the "i love you", and being an example for the world!

Alida Sharp said...

What a blessing! So glad that he is there...truly there for you!

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting about great marriages! I'm enjoying your site.