Wednesday, April 4, 2012

52 Weeks of Love: Bachelorette Party


I wanted to celebrate 52 Weeks of Love by revisiting some of my favorite moments from last year, pre-wedding moments like the bachelorette party, the wedding, honeymoon, all culminating into April 23, 2012.
I can't believe it's going to be almost a year of being Mrs. Pancakes, a married woman, a wife!
Today i wanted to share moments from the Bachelorette Party....

***************************************************** 

This time last year, my girls and i went to Toronto
for my bachelorette party and i must say it was one of the best nights ever!
I can't believe how quickly a year passes by so i wanted to reminisce a little.

There were the battling BFF's who managed to come together to throw an awesome party.
There was a road trip.
There were old and new friends.
There were blue and yellow dresses (per my request since it was my wedding colours).
There were matching T-Shirts (which were so creative).
There were games...yes those kinds of games.
There were kissing of random guys (on the cheek of course).
There were drinks and lots of drinking.
There was music and lots of dancing!
There were Bachelorette Crowns and huge diamond rings that sparkled.
There were high heels that were fierce that hurt the feet.
It was a night my girls allowed me to indulge and ask
and do anything i wanted because "i was the bride!"
There were people surrounding me who loved and cherished me.
It was a night that i will never forget!!
Thank you girls!!









SERIOUSLY IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST WEEKENDS EVER!

17 comments:

Lindsey said...

SO fun! Love the pics!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Wowowowow! Looks like a fabulous bachelorette party! So fun! :)

Elle Sees said...

I've never been to one, but yours looks great!

Nicole said...

What a FUN night! Looks like it was an amazing time-I love reliving some of those moments leading up to our wedding too. My, how the time flies!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Woo-hoo, so fun! I love bachelorette parties!

Heather said...

Looks like a blast! Your one-year anniversary is almost here -- how exciting!

Law_Fal said...

fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness looks like such a blast with your girls!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Looks like it was an amazing time!!! Thanks for sharing this with us. Isn't it great to look back and remember those times? I've been doing a lot of that lately. xoxo

Alida Sharp said...

How fun!! I love all of the photos

Lauryn said...

Ah, this looks like so much fun! You are a gorgeous lady.

I'm getting really excited the more we talk about my shower and bachelorette parties. Keep posting fun things like this! It's great to read about other women's experiences!

Cam | Bibs & Baubles said...

sounds like you had a ball! I'm cracking up at the breast milk right above the booze!!!

kyna... said...

OMG, it looks like so much fun!! Seriously, I think I need a girls weekend that looks EXACTLY like that! :-)
♥ Kyna

his little lady said...

aww, love toronto!! what a great way to celebrate! looks like a lot of fun!!
xo TJ

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

I didn't do bachelorette party before my wedding. Yours looks like a lot of fun :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast!!!