Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Funnies: Eviction Notice


My son's eviction notice is August 25 
and i thought i would remind him with a letter.
Plus it makes for a funny Friday!
Enjoy your day!!


Eviction Notice: August 25, 2012
Tenant's Name: Baby Pancakes
Address of Rental Unit: My awesome womb
Body of Letter:
This notice is to inform you, you are scheduled to 
vacate the premises on or before August 25, 2012.
You are asked to cease any plans to violate 
your rental agreement and take necessary corrective action within the next 48 hours. 
 Please begin packing your furniture 
and other bags and schedule a moving company ASAP.
If you fail to do so, you will be evicted from your rental unit forcibly sometime next week. 
 Be a good boy (tenant) and do what your mother says.  

Signed, management/landlord....and mother
Love you always!!


P.S: 
As much as i love him, I felt like i need to get serious with him and know who is boss.
It's time for him to move on out and get into his own crib.
I love him but Mama Pancakes needs her body back!
Plus i totally got the idea from PIN and the letter idea from here.



Via

26 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

THIS!!!
you have made me smile this dreary Friday morning at work :-) Come on out sweet boy!

kita said...

Lol mines came a week late....hope yours come right on time. Let me know when you want my post due so I can submit it happy Friday

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Awesome! I seriously love that. So true too, that last month is a killer. I always do WHATEVER I can to get that baby out! Good luck mamma!

Carlie said...

I hope he listens! ;)

Harlem Lovebirds said...

Why are babies so durn stubborn! LOL! I had to give Nia and eviction notice. She was about a week past due but I honestly think dr's are usually wrong about due dates anyway. Wish I knew that then so I wouldn't have stressed! Wishing you a speedy delivery =)

Printed Bonnet by AyoBE said...

Very cute! Hopefully he comes by tomorrow or before you are forced to evict him!

Kirsten Wiemer said...

hahahha you are too funny. i hope that the baby comes on time. my friends overdue a week, i feel bad for her, but i'm also afraid to walk by her because i don't want her baby to just fall out. hahaha. i hope you have a great weekend!

K

Alicia said...

The title of this post scared the crap out of me. LOL. But then I read the post and was like "whew!" LOL. It's super funny!

Lauren said...

so cute! good luck friend, he'll be here so soon!

A Haute Mommy said...

I saw the eviction notice on pinterest. It's so cute. Both my girls were late. It happens so be prepared for that. Good luck and he'll be here soon!

Darby Hawley said...

Good luck this weekend! Praying for Team Pancakes....all 3 of y'all!

Aleta said...

That was adorable! Sending prayers for you and baby pancakes!!!

CeCe said...

Such a nice landlord. You will evict baby from your tummy but then still give the kiddo a place to stay in your house. It's win win for both of you!

LV said...

I love this! I wrote one too when I was pregnant and I printed it out and put it in my son's baby book. This is so adorable and priceless. I am smiling:-)

Alida Sharp said...

very cute!! what a great idea!

LV said...

I forgot to tell you earlier in my comment that after I wrote my eviction notice. My little one heard me and came the next day.

By the way, I gave you a blog award:-) Stop by when you have time

Monique said...

wow it's really happening! i love this. good luck this weekend and if baby pancakes choose to overstay his welcome...good luck this week

Unknown said...

ha ha! This is AWESOME! You are so close to bringing baby pancakes in to the world... yay! xo

Sarah said...

Cute! :) It's the 26th. Hope he listened and he's in your arms haha

E said...

I hope the eviction goes as smoothly as possible!

Abby the Tiny Traveler said...

Has the little one been evicted yet? Looking forward to hearing all about baby pancakes!

Janna Renee said...

H aha this is too funny!!! I hope he moved out and you are recovering! Yay!!

Unknown said...

This was too cute Cynthia I loved it and I want him to come soon so I can see that handsome face!!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Hahaha! This really made me laugh. :) Can't wait to see that baby! Hang in there Mama!! xx

Simply Tasheena said...

This is too cute!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Faith said...

i love this letter! such an awesome idea ... i just may have to steal it in the future, lol.