Sunday, December 23, 2012

Longlazysunday: Week 7

I am excited this weekend because we are home this weekend with my family for Christmas and I am feeling beyond blessed.  There is something awesome about having your family around.  The laughter, the memories, the good food and company.  I love every second of family time.  This is probably the first time in a long time, we have spent Christmas with my family.  And this year is special because we get to share Baby Pancakes with everyone and it's such a blessing.
My favorite LLS moment definitely has to be my nephew holding Baby Pancakes by the Christmas tree...something so enchanting about this moment. What's your LLS moment?

1 comment:

Kimperfektion said...

I got to spend Christmas with my family as well and I loved every moment! Family is the best! Merry Christmas!