Thursday, May 23, 2013

#ProjectMilf: Week 16


 #ProjectMilf was started 16 Weeks ago and I can't believe how quickly time is flying.  
Many of us have been challenged by this project for various reasons (time restraint, self doubt, procrastination, forgetfulness, etc.) but at the end of the day, becoming a Motivating Inspiring Leading Female is all about the journey and I hope we are all enjoying it.  I hope we continue to be inspired by each other as we move along week by week, month by month.   

Week 16 is about having fun with another prompt...here goes: If you could spend one hour with anyone, past or present, who would it be and why?

 

My Answer:
If i could spend an hour with someone, it would definitely be my dad.  He passed away when i was fairly young so I would love to spend that hour with him asking him questions, getting hugs and kisses and just being in his presence.  He was always a very inspiring man so i hope i would be inspired by his words and thoughts and just changed forever by being in his presence again.  
I wish this could totally happen!  



My Weekly Update:
1) Healthy Lifestyle Change
That Yoga from last week was amazing...i felt it in my non-existing abs.  And i must say that my stomach is going down.  I believe it's a myth that your stomach shrinks during breastfeeding...i have been breastfeeding for almost nine months and my baby stomach is still hanging around.  I'm hopeful it will shrink away within the one year.
2) Emotional Wellness
We are supposed to explore Annapolis, MD sometime this long weekend and that's exciting!! I heard Annapolis is beautiful.
3) Spiritual Fortitude
This week's goal is JUST TO MAKE IT CHURCH...i miss hearing the word from my Pastor...he is a preaching!


Now it's your turn...link up, grab the button 
and share your thoughts on the following statements,
and your weekly updates on your Milf goals!!


5 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, I'm so sorry your dad passed away when you were young. It would be so amazing to spend an hour with those who are gone. You will love Annapolis, too. I've been there, and it's a really pretty place.

Cam | Bibs & Baubles said...

My tummy eventually went away after my son. Since having my daughter, I'm going to have to work for it. I guess I had it too easy the first time! HA!

Aleta said...

*hugs* I believe that those we love are here with us, helping and guiding. I have a similar request, but for a friend.

I worked with Lola since I was 16 years old. At the age of 40 I was laid off from the company we both worked for. I wanted to visit with her, but I had bitter feelings towards the company. Right before my baby boy was born, I heard that Lola had passed away. I never got to say goodbye to her. I dream about work and Lola is always in the dream and she tells me, "Bring the baby, I want to meet him."

Monique said...

That's a great prompt. That would be an amazing experience. This may sound weird, but you should talk to your dad anyway and let him know your thoughts.

Good luck with your journey toward wellness.

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

My baby stomach went away after baby, but then I didn't take care of what I was eating after that so I still have a little. this week i was looking good back it's back to where it was.

Yoga really helps, so keep up the great work.

I also wrote how I would like to speak to my dad. I wrote him poems :)