Sunday, December 5, 2010

LongLazySunday: Tired!

I wanted so badly for my sunday to be long and lazy however it was anything but. I am tried from packing, unpacking and overall moving and also from running around the last few days. I am glad that we have moved in and we will take our time to settle in during the next few weeks. Mr. Pancakes and i do have a wedding to plan so we really need to get organized and get on with the wedding program. But for now, i go to settle...

I want to sleep so bad but i cannot close my eyes to go to sleep..

Hope your Sunday was spent relaxing and do something fun, lazy and not as tiring as mine.
Here is the a much better week!

1 comment:

Susan Amestoy said...

Hi,
Thanks for your nice comment on
So...How Did You Meet Anyway?
http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com/
I am always shopping for stories and I would love to add yours.If you would like to contribute your "how we met" story contact me at;
susan.amestoy@gmail.com
And...congratulations!I hope to hear from you soon.
Susan