Monday, December 17, 2012

Strength & Hope...

Sometimes there are no words...
we can just look to Him for strength and hope in what has been promised to us!

hope ♥







comfort

May your souls & spirits rest in Peace always:

-Charlotte Bacon, 2/22/06, female
- Daniel Barden, 9/25/05, male
- Rachel Davino, 7/17/83, female.
- Olivia Engel, 7/18/06, female
- Josephine Gay, 12/11/05, female
- Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 04/04/06, female
- Dylan Hockley, 3/8/06, male
- Dawn Hochsprung, 06/28/65, female
- Madeleine F. Hsu, 7/10/06, female
- Catherine V. Hubbard, 6/08/06, female
- Chase Kowalski, 10/31/05, male
- Jesse Lewis, 6/30/06, male
- James Mattioli , 3/22/06, male
- Grace McDonnell, 12/04/05, female
- Anne Marie Murphy, 07/25/60, female
- Emilie Parker, 5/12/06, female
- Jack Pinto, 5/06/06, male
- Noah Pozner, 11/20/06, male
- Caroline Previdi, 9/07/06, female
- Jessica Rekos, 5/10/06, female
- Avielle Richman, 10/17/06, female
- Lauren Rousseau, 6/1982, female (full date of birth not specified)
- Mary Sherlach, 2/11/56, female
- Victoria Soto, 11/04/85, female
- Benjamin Wheeler, 9/12/06, male
- Allison N. Wyatt, 7/03/06, female



9 comments:

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

I came across an article this weekend that I thought was very helpful.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-emily-c-heath/dealing-with-grief-five-t_b_2303910.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false#slide=more270071

Lauren said...

it's so true...God is the only one who can provide peace & solace in such a time!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

So so sad. My thoughts are with them.

Law_Fal said...

Bless all of their souls.

Alicia said...

Those names. Those names make it THAT much more real. I can only pray for all of those involved and affected and for mental illness and for our nation.

I can only pray...

Yours Truly said...

Thank you for such a beautiful post!

Elizabeth @ Love Is the Adventure said...

Seriously awful. I'm glad you posted this. Hope you're hanging in there. :(

Laura Darling said...

So sad.

Mimi said...

This is an awesome post. I cry to see that one of those babies was born on the same day as my son. That put so much into perspective for me.

May we never forget them and their families.